Allocation & Distribution

Allocations

Distribution will occur over the course of seven years as outlined in the smart contract. Any changes will require approval by the DAO.
Pool
Quantity
Supply
Schedule
Public Sale
30M
3%
Fully released
Private Sale
220M
22%
12-month lock-up. After this period, 10% (22M) of the tokens will unlock, followed by 7.5% (16.5M) each quarter for 3 years.
Treasury
480M
48%
Linearly (1.67%) each month for five years.
Team
240M
24%
20% of the tokens will be unlocked after 12 months, followed by the remaining (80%) vesting linearly (2.22%) over three years.
Advisors
30M
3%
Advisors will receive 10% allocation after a 12-month lock-up, followed by the remaining (90%) vesting linearly (2.5%) over three years.

Private Sale

Total Private Raise: $10M
220M (22% of Total Allocation)
Prior to the public sale in 2022, there will be a series of private sales for investors that will provide the initial capital to launch the token, develop the web and mobile ecosystems and acquire additional creators.
Private sale investors will have a 12-month lock-up. After this period, 10% (22M) of the tokens will unlock, followed by 7.5% (16.5M) each quarter for 3 years.
Name
Phase 1
Phase 2
Phase 3
Sale Date
Q4 2021
Q4 2021
Q1 2022
Discount
75%
70%
60%
Total Raise
$3M
$3M
$4M
Supply %
7%
7%
8%
Token Amount
70M
70M
80M

Public Sale

Total Public Raise: $8M (est)
30M (3% of Total Allocation)
Name
Public Sale
Sale Date
Q1 2022
Total Raise
$8M
Token Supply %
3%
Token Amount
30M

Treasury

480M (48% of Total Allocation)
The role of the Treasury is to oversee the Esports One assets that ensure maximum value is returned to Owners & Players.
Treasury pools helps to ensure that the platform accrues values towards the token. The revenues generated from Esports One are configured via smart contracts and distributed across each stakeholder to provide the necessary support for arena owners and players as well as each of their underlying communities, and the resources needed to develop an exceptional user experience and expand the market globally.

Arena Pool

168M Tokens (35% of Treasury Allocation)
The Arena fund is designed to ensure revenue generated from fantasy accrues value to the token. Over time, the fund will become decentralized as we implement the Community DAOs that benefit the token ecosystem. This pool will be used to supply rewards for free contests. Any fees resulting from contest buy-ins, token purchases, marketplace exchanges, etc., are distributed to the Fantasy Fund and then reallocated back into the ecosystem.
Arena Pool Distribution

Community Pool

96M Tokens (20% of Treasury Allocation)
The Community Fund is used to incentivize and promote engagement throughout the communities in the ecosystem. The fund's distribution is determined by programs that run for a period of time, with the allocation amount and duration determined by the DAO. If there are excess tokens at the end of a program, they are added to the reserve for future programs.

Community Programs

Program
Category
Details
Partner
Partnerships
For acquisition and continued support of Creators and their communities
Onboarding
Acquisition
Onboarding & supporting new users/creators
Contribution
Content
Creating content for the community.
Contributing to Esportspedia
Contribution
Moderation
Moderating and managing Discord servers, forums, and platform content
Development
Ecosystem
Open-source development & bounties
Gamification
Retention
Competing in fantasy contests.
Account level-up rewards
Reserve
Ecosystem
For use in future programs or fund distributions by the DAO
DAO
Management
Rewards for actively participating in the governance of the platform

Partner Pool

24M Tokens (5% of Treasury Allocation)
Partners are given an allocation of tokens set and voted on by the Community DAO. The total number of tokens and vesting period depends on varying factors pre-determined by the DAO and transparency communicated with every partner.
Our partners receive an allocation of $ESPORT based on their role in the development and growth of the ecosystem. Some of the ways that creators will be able to increase their allocation is by referring new users, increase the number of token holders, active participation in governance, publicly advocating and serving as a brand ambassador for the community.

Platform Pool

53M Tokens (10% of Treasury Allocation)
The Platform Pool represents the $ESPORT tokens owned by the company that comes from the proceeds of sales of company-owned assets. The $ESPORT generated from the Company Treasury will be locked up for 12 months and then sold back into the market to pay operational expenses.

Liquidity & Staking Pool

106M Tokens (20% of Treasury Allocation)
The Liquidity & Staking Pool is designated to reward staking through yield and exclusive value and access. After the first year, governance will migrate to the DAO that will determine the mechanisms for providing token loans to liquidity providers and listing partners, ensuring a strong liquid market early on. Active owners and managers will generate additional yield based on their activity and program involvement.

Grants Pool

53M Tokens (10% of Treasury Allocation)
By integrating our token, we will work with 3rd party game publishers to provide them with their own allocations of tokens.
Last modified 14d ago